- Available in liquid and dry formulations.
- Improves filtration capacity of spa, maintain adequate flow and circulation
- Increases the life of the spa filter
- Compatible with all sanitizing systems such as chlorine, bromine, mineral cartridges, ozone, non-chlorine systems, etc.
- Made in the USA
- You can use Filter Cleaner to clean two different ways!
- SOAK: Mix 16 ounces to 2.5 gallons of water and submerge the filter. Soak filter for 30 minutes or longer, remove and rinse
- SPRAY: Spray Filter Cleaner into the pleats of the filter Allow cleaner to stand for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Use Filter Cleaner every 4 to 8 weeks depending on sanitizing system, frequency of use, filter size, etc
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.