Our powerful new dual-element CD-Series fixtures provide concentrated heat for larger-scale applications in high visual impact locations. Our products are built to deliver comfort and convenience – which is why they’re compatible with the latest trends in home automation technology. CD-Series features include minimal clearance requirements, recessed mounting options, inset brackets that create a “floating” effect, and mounting heights between 8-14 feet.
- The powerful dual-element fixtures provide concentrated heat for larger-scale applications.
- The dual-element fixtures produce more intense heat and can be mounted up to 14’.
- Fixtures are available in lengths of 33”, 39”, and 61 ¼”.
- The CD-Series Dual Element fixtures are used in high visual impact locations where their sleek design blends seamlessly.
- Typically installed with custom controls to vary the electric load for comfortable heat in a wide range of conditions.
- May also be installed with duplex/stack switches for a half-power or full-power option.
- Choose from Brushed 304 Stainless Steel, Black, Mineral Bronze, White, Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Copper, and Grey.
- Features: Minimal Clearance Requirements, Recessed Mounting Options, Short Standoffs, and Mounting Heights between 10’-14’.
- Includes: Standard Mounting Brackets that can be used