This bulb needs to be changed every 12 months. You may get a "blb", 616 error on your control panel. It is a reminder to change the bulb.
- High-Intensity, ultraviolet light-emitting 5 watt lamp. 7" length.
- Lamp life exceeds 13,000 energized hours
- Permanent PVC protective caps and shock dampening spring ensure lamp will not become loose during transit
- Internal 316L stainless steel sealing mechanism ensures that quartz shroud protecting the lamp will not distort or leak
- Long life electronic lamp ballast
- Treats 99.9% of waterborne pathogens
- UV Lamp continues to emit dosage of 30mg/cm2 near end of life
How to replace CLEARRAY® Bulb
CLEARRAY® BULB REPLACEMENT AND QUARTZ TUBE MAINTENANCE
1. Turn the breaker to the spa OFF. We recommend that you drain your spa. Disconnect the CLEARRAY® System from the controller, Figure
2. Once the UV lamp has cooled off remove the CLEARRAY® System enclosure cover and gasket by removing the four screws.
DANGER: NEVER REMOVE COVER WITHOUT FIRST TURNING OFF AT POWER SOURCE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.